Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*invisiwig pic*... but I need advice too!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *invisiwig pic*... but I need advice too!
    Posted: March 31 2008 at 4:37pm
Hi everyone!!  I love this forum and finally registered.  I ordered a silky straight 18 ib wig from invisiwig and it came.  It's defientely not soft like I thought.  The hair quality seems thick and course.  Not what I had expected.   I'm looking for an 18inch color 2 silky straight wig...  this one is a 1b

Does anyone know a place I can get a HIGH quality wig?  One with silky soft human hair like russian or something??  I've looked at all the online wig stores and I just can't find one that's excellent quality.  I don't mind paying more money, i just want one that looks real.   Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks so much!
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 5:08pm
I highly recommend http://californialacewigs.com/cart/index.php?main_page=index. It has the best hair quality out of all the units I own. Most units look really good when you first get them but I think one of the true tests of the hairs quality is how it holds up over time. Mine is a curly unit that detangles like a charm whenever I wash it. I just did the 8th or 9th wash on it yesterday and it looks better than the day I first got it. Her customer service is the best and she is able to hand pick her hair. I e-mailed her a photo of what I wanted and she got it for me.
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 5:14pm
That's awesome to hear.  I've been the site, and saw some that looked great.  I really appreciate the responce.    Thank you!!!  :)
mocha78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mocha78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 6:13pm

sorry...I can't refer a company to you..but that unit looks nice on you.

Im sure if you pm sexi, she can recommend someone as well. 
Now if you decide to sell the one in the pic, Let a sista know Wink
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 6:32pm
HAHAH!!  I love it :)  Thank you sweetie.  It's nice to hear postive feedback.  It's a medium size, and it's pretty big on me.  I've only put it on that once.  I'd like to find another one quickly... so I will let you know if and when I get the new one and can sell this one :)  xoox
intl_babygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote intl_babygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 6:40pm
try washing it with some cream of nature red lable
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 7:11pm
Thanks... I will look that up and see if I can find some online.  :)
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 8:52pm
damn. as much as invisiwig charges and the hair quality sucks. i would be steaming
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by chyna_li chyna_li wrote:

damn. as much as invisiwig charges and the hair quality sucks. i would be steaming
Yeah... I spent over $650 on it and I'm not happy!  :)
Clueless77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Clueless77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 9:13pm
I think the hair looks nice on you.  I love the length
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2008 at 9:57pm
Originally posted by Clueless77 Clueless77 wrote:

I think the hair looks nice on you.  I love the length
Thank you.  I love the length too, it's just the quality of the hair that's really dissapointing.
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 7:14am
I think you look very pretty with it on!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:05am

I love their colors and styles but they are a little too pricey for me.

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:06am
i'm not that impressed with invisiwigs.. my favorite american vendor is rotesha at www.allaboutmyhair.com b/c her customer services is A1++ and i love her style.. excellent..
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:07am

The unit looks great on you though.

chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:17am
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

i'm not that impressed with invisiwigs.. my favorite american vendor is rotesha at www.allaboutmyhair.com b/c her customer services is A1++ and i love her style.. excellent..
Wow Sexi I'm so excited after going to this website.  I can just see the quality in the pics!  Thank you so much.  I have emailed them and I'm waiting to hear back.  PS- I'm addicted to this damn thread! LMAO  LOL  THANKS SEXI!!!! 

Edited by chanel08 - April 01 2008 at 9:18am
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:18am
Originally posted by ShowStoppers ShowStoppers wrote:

The unit looks great on you though.

Thank you.  Wink
meechie2cute View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meechie2cute Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:25am
Check out my fotki. Californa lace wigs is simply the best.  Excellent service and hair quality. She is my favorite vendor! http://www.public.fotki.com/cuteasgirl/california-lace-wigs/
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:31am
Originally posted by chanel08 chanel08 wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

Wow Sexi I'm so excited after going to this website.  I can just see the quality in the pics!  Thank you so much.  I have emailed them and I'm waiting to hear back.  PS- I'm addicted to this damn thread! LMAO  LOL  THANKS SEXI!!!! 

your welcome i love her styles, and she's been in business for a little while.. jadevetti's fokit where she posted her latest unit she's wearing a all about my hair unit along with the steri strip tip i gave which had me soooooooooooo proud! i love the unit also.. she looks extremely fly! plus she's having a spring sale use the code and you get the 20% off discount..

Edited by sexibeach - April 01 2008 at 9:32am
chanel08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2008 at 9:34am
That's soooo exciting!  I can't wait to hear back from her.  Thanks again babe.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic