Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Eyebrow growth?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karissa Sencion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karissa Sencion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eyebrow growth?
    Posted: April 03 2008 at 8:36am
So I've been growing out my eyebrows since January.  Some of the hairs have grown back but the ones that I want to grow back or just NOT growing back :(  I'm assuming I have stunned the growth we overplucking and waxing.  My eyebrows are pretty thin and want them to grow in thicker.  How long is the normal eyebrow growth process?  I have used rogaine, billion dollar brows and now I'm using castor oil lol.  Any input out there?  thanks!!!
Unladylikediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unladylikediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 11 2008 at 12:16pm
I'm using castor oil as well....I'm noticing a slight difference.  My mother swears by carrot oil.  I've also heard that Jamaican Black castor Oil works better than regular castor oil. HTH
primNproper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primNproper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2008 at 3:32pm
i heard if you shave ur eyebrows they start to grow back...i use to know someone that went to a lady that would do her eyebrows and what ever part that didn't grow she would shave it and she said that it was helping 
SybariteGator View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SybariteGator Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2008 at 9:29am
I could send you some of mine. I get a unibrow easily. :(

I have my barber trim them every so often and I have to carefully shave the middle.

Sorry I'm not any more help.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic