Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

awesome bob with SHORT nape

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: awesome bob with SHORT nape
    Posted: April 04 2008 at 12:24am
i really like this cut, the model looks amazing after  WOW!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 11:05am
Awesome cut. Is that how short you like Kim to take the back? By the why what the news on Kim's hair?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 04 2008 at 4:45pm
i would absolutely LOVE  to see kims hair cut that short in back
NO NEWS AS OF NOW!
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
GC2599 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GC2599 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 12:24am
Do you think she would buzz the back like that? I think she look great with that cut, what about a lighter color too. Has her younger sister gone shorter yet?
love it short View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote love it short Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:24am
I think Kim would look amazing with that cut, especially if she would get the back cut that short and dye the rest blond for the two tone look.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:27am
wow lovebobs! that is a great cut
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 7:25pm
I do agree. I have been doing so many A Line bobs and thye all look great. Not to many want the clippers used. I have been doing alot of tapering by scissor over comb technique. This cut tends to lend itself to alot of age groups. My wife has a cut that is close to the one shown except I did alot more layers around the face to show off her check bones and eyes.
Lovebobs, Kim would look fanatstic what is she waiting for?
Mike

Edited by mikecuts - April 14 2008 at 7:26pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic