Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jacksun Heavy Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BFF Princess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jacksun Heavy Yaki
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 6:06pm
Has anyone ever ordered this texture from Jacksun? He referred me to his website to look at texture samples and the website is not functioning right now.
Im looking for something more yaki than his light yaki, but lower maintenance than Kinky Straight. Has anyone ever ordered the heavy yaki texture? If so, how was it? Did you like it? Did you order Chinese or Indian Remy?

Thanks!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 6:33pm
i can't honestly say i know i've seen one b4 that he's made but since i don't wear yaki i can't speak from my own experience.. but i know he's redoing his website hopefully he'll be done soon..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:07pm
Okay, Thanks Sexi!!  Smile
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:12pm
here it is..

and click on the title and it will open in another window:

also if you then open the window click on the picture for a bigger view.

Edited by sexibeach - April 05 2008 at 7:14pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BFF Princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:25pm
Thanks SexiHugYou're the best!!
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 7:27pm
you know i think if the http:// isn't infront of the www it won't open up the site.. maybe that's a chinese thing i don't know..
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic