Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Bought a used unit from a member...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Bought a used unit from a member...
    Posted: April 05 2008 at 9:35pm

...and I love it. 

It's dark hair (I prefer browns/auburns with blonde highlights), but the hair is nice and soft and I am enjoying the waves. 

DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 9:43pm
That unit is beautiful, and so are you!  You may like the brown and blonde tones, but you are working that brunette shadeWink
ash8419 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ash8419 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 10:25pm
It looks great on you!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 05 2008 at 10:36pm
You look great..

BUT... OMG!!!!

This is so

BUT..

You look like you could be my friend's TWIN!!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY.. You and her look like TWINS!!!! (She's a knock out and drop dead gorgeous too..)

Edited by Divavocals - April 05 2008 at 10:36pm
Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 12:09am
 I LOVE THAT ON YOU!!!!! Thumbs%20Up 

The CLW unit is cute too but I think this color looks even better. I'm lovin that texture too. What is it, a body wave ?
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 12:33am

Thank you, Donna, Ash, Diva, and Curly for your comments!  I am feeling more comfortable with the color.

Originally posted by Curlygirl11 Curlygirl11 wrote:

I LOVE THAT ON YOU!!!!!   
The CLW unit is cute too but I think this color looks even better. I'm lovin that texture too. What is it, a body wave ?
   It was originally purchased from Rex and is a body wave.  

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

You look like you could be my friend's TWIN!!!!! I mean SERIOUSLY.. You and her look like TWINS!!!! (She's a knock out and drop dead gorgeous too..)
   Twins, eh?  Now that's something I gotta see!

Crimsonsugar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Crimsonsugar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 1:02am
It's beautiful!!!  You rock!
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 1:56am
Originally posted by Tea4Two Tea4Two wrote:

Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

Twins, eh?  Now that's something I gotta see!

My girl Sharon is in the red.. When I saw your pic I had to stop, 'cause I really thought it was her..

Edited by Divavocals - April 06 2008 at 1:21pm
Sum1sumwere View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sum1sumwere Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 3:11am
WOW! That really is pretty. My next order will be for a wavey, I hope just like yours.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 7:34am
it is really beautiful and you are working it girl big time.. Clap
sierra35 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sierra35 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 11:03am
Hello that is very pretty. I just ordered something I mean curl wave , do you mind sharing how maintain products ? do you comb wet or dry ?
Tea4Two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tea4Two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by sierra35 sierra35 wrote:

Hello that is very pretty. I just ordered something I mean curl wave , do you mind sharing how maintain products ? do you comb wet or dry ?

In the morning I just spray a mist of leave-in conditioner throughout the hair and run my fingers through it and I'm done.

I try not to comb or brush, but if I have to, it's only with a vent brush or wide tooth comb.
B-licious View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B-licious Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2008 at 4:21pm
Nice! This one looks good on you too!!
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 8:57am
You look gorgeous and the unit is beautiful too!
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 11:17am
Wow, you look great I love those curls
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 11:19am
Girl, you look great!!!
zelliboo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zelliboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2008 at 11:44am
Love it.....It looks so GOOD on you.  The color, length...everything
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 7:05am
That looks fantastic on you, you did a wonderful job with your appl
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2008 at 10:15am
It looks mahvalous!
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2008 at 9:19am
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!!Clap
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic