Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BASIC BRAID AND WEAVE SEMINAR COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BASIC BRAID AND WEAVE SEMINAR COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Weave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Weave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BASIC BRAID AND WEAVE SEMINAR COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!
    Posted: April 16 2008 at 11:17pm
Hello, My name is Marilyn

Join me as I demonstrate How to do a Basic Weave along with 2 different ways to braid the hair. This is a step-by-step class that will help even the most top notched stylist improve their skills. This class is very detailed and you will be able to learn how to a flawless, flat, undetectable weave.

Learn how to:

1. Prepare the hair for a weave
2. Section the hair so that the braids can lay perfectly
3. Braid the hair so that your style can create an illussion as though it were real
4. Blend the hair properly so that you can not see the weft
5. Apply the weft so that it won,t stick out through the hair
6. Create versatility with your style
And Much More.................

My technique is a easy to learn as it will be to do. Learn the inside secrets that other stylist won,t tell you. I am ready to share with you all that I have learned to help you to be the best. With this technique under your belt you will take your career to the next level.

Learn how to make the hair move like it is your clients. Learn how to secure the braids down on the end so that there is no lump. Learn how to secure the edges down so that it dosent weigh down on your clients hair. Learn how to protect your clients hair from breaking while wearing a weave.

Also I will be showing how to create a base for your client when you are unable to braid their hair or if their edges are to thin. This is a bonus!!!!!!!!!!

If you are interested please e-mail me at marilyn_johnson_07@comcast.net
Public.fotki.com/1marilyn1 (Check out my work)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic