Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Can this hair style be achieved with thick hair? L
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Can this hair style be achieved with thick hair? L

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
thisishair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thisishair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Can this hair style be achieved with thick hair? L
    Posted: April 19 2008 at 4:09am
Hi,
This is the third topic of this particular hair style, but I was wondering if it would be possible to achieve this hair style with thick hair and if it would look nice with black hair.

http://www.hairstyleswatch.com/2973/...eo-game-launch

I've been going to the same barber for the past 5+ years and I always get a "box cut" for $15 and gel it from there, but I've been wanting to change my hair style recently. What kind of range would a hair cut to obtain this style of hair cost around?

I saw in another post something about hair follicles, and I was wondering if the "direction" of my hair follicles would prevent me from achieving any styles. I just got a hair cut a few days ago so it's going to take a while to grow back.
When my hair is short the front/top section of the hair on my head is at an angle like this: / (a little less of an angle maybe) point towards the front of my face.
The sides and back of my hair go at a downwards angle.
This is after my hair is geled, I gel my hair downwards but it spikes up when short. (Guessing this is because of my hair follicle direction?)

I've also come across the word layering often but I still don't understand what it actually looks like on a guy. From what I've read they're are different types of layering and that you cut your hair when it's held upside down in the air. Confused Does anyone have any pictures of what layered hair and non-layered hair looks like on a male?

Does anyone know any websites with lots of guy hairstyles, I'm looking for more of the "teenager" hairstyles(ones that reach/cover the eyebrows, my eyebrows are crazy bushy) than others but I'm open for any.

Sorry for the long/confusing post, if there's any confusion please let me know. Thanks in advance
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic