Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Trick to Hide Grids in Parts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 8:26am
oooooh child trying this weekend but it might have to wait until next weekend. This supertape and vapon doesnt look like it wants to come off this weekend.
Countessrim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 9:44am
TO Heaven Lei and Curlygirl11
Yes you can wear a wig cap with this, that's what I do. But if you let the glue dry long enough, you should be able to wear it, without it snaggin on your hair to much!
Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2008 at 10:20am
thanks so much i will for sure be trying this the next time i apply!!!
ebonyyasmine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ebonyyasmine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 1:35am
I have done this before,  Most recently I am using a wax stick. But since the weather is changing I may have to go back to the adhesive and makeup
Bella8933 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bella8933 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 8:22am

Wonderful! I will try this!

Heaven_lei View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heaven_lei Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2008 at 9:41am
One other question, after you have mixed the adhesive and makeup what to do you use to put it on the part..the toothpick or some sort of makeup brush??? Thanks, hope its not a dumb question...Confused
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 6:47pm
hey! great tip and thanks for  sharing. I will def be using this!
K-B
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 7:55pm

Countess-

You could package this stuff up and call it part putty!

Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2008 at 9:27pm
Great idea Griff! But u  shoulda pm'ed her cause i bet somebody gonna steal her part idea and your name idea and have it pckged for sale by next week. lol
K-B
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 12:02am
Thank You for the tip!
alabamakim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alabamakim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 9:31am
Girl, I tried it cyclops
It worked, it workeddance3
A setback is just a setup for a comeback!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 10:34am
Originally posted by griff griff wrote:

Countess-

You could package this stuff up and call it part putty!

Lol great idea. They have something like that for makeup artists called eyebrow sealent. They use it to gel down people's eyes brows so they can cover it with makeup and redraw eyebrows on top! It's kinda like mustache (sp?) wax but no as greasy.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Countessrim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 28 2008 at 10:35am
Originally posted by alabamakim alabamakim wrote:

Girl, I tried it cyclops
It worked, it workeddance3

YAY! I'm happy it worked for you! Now go strut yo' stuff lol
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 1:53pm

Thanks for the great tip!

thedivaisin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thedivaisin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 3:05pm
Have any of you tried it with vapon no tape. Thats all I have so I was just wondering.
chyna_li View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chyna_li Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 7:33am
THANKS FOR THE TIP. IT WAS PROVIDED SIMPLE AND EASY FOR SOMEONE OF MY SEMI-DUMB BLONDE STATUS
Chyna_Li
ShowStoppers View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShowStoppers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 9:57am

Great tip

eyboutique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eyboutique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 10:45am
Great Tip
For with God nothing shall be impossible Luke 1:37
LovelyLisa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyLisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 1:15pm
Hmmm, I gotta try this too!

Thanks!
stephshe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stephshe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 1:42pm
I love this trick, I've been wearing it all week! Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic