Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Shampoo

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Jeber555 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeber555 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Shampoo
    Posted: April 29 2008 at 2:00pm

Hey all!  I am getting my first set of extensions on May 9th and I am so excited!  My extensionist told me what kind of shampoo to use,m but I don't remember!  I found so much helpful stuff here beforeso I thought I would ask this question!

TIA!Star
corioliss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote corioliss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2008 at 12:52pm
There are many different types of shampoo out there, you could try the hair extensions shampoo from www.headkandy.com or look up hairaisars hair shampoo.  They are both good by all accounts.

xx
Clip in hair extensions - http://www.headkandy.com
DocLocksAlyssa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DocLocksAlyssa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 12 2008 at 2:24pm
We use Redken Brands at our company on all of our extensions. They all work great. If they start getting rough and snapping then try the Redken Anti-Snap or Cat. They are a protein that goes on the hair. Also the Smooth Down from Redken works wonders when styling it with heat!
Alyssa @ Doctored Locks
GET YOUR HEAD FIXED
www.doctoredlocks.com
509-326-7100
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic