Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

George Rebate Going to China

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: George Rebate Going to China
    Posted: April 29 2008 at 2:36pm
i don't know about ya but i'm putting my rebate money in the chinese econonmy.....lol LOLLOL
PrincessLF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PrincessLF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 3:04pm
I feel you on that Sexi.  Some, not all of mine will be going to China as well.  I haven't bought a new unit this year yet and I'm dying for a kinky curly or a afro tight curly or both.  I'm still undecided.
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 3:33pm
Me, too! 
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 3:41pm

girl u anit said nothing i got a long list already

First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 5:25pm
LOLLOLLOLLOL all i can say is thanks George for messing up and getting my crack on.. LOL
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 5:36pm
Me too, girl I stimulated the chinese economy even more than george did when he borrowed the money from them to send to me.
meangirl76 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meangirl76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2008 at 7:29pm
I thought about sending my GB $ to Spain..Nature Girl
Lacygirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lacygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 6:31am
CHINA is going to be BOOMING right about now, thanks to Mr. George
all my LOOT is going to help out the chinese children
Remeber to tell your children you love them. You might not have that chance tommorow..
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 6:34pm
Mine is headed to China right now. Oh wait, its there I got my tracking number, hair on the way. Thanks Mr. President!  
Senegalese View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senegalese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 7:22pm
Me too meangirl I am dying for an Nature girl unit these days.
Be the person you can be and never settle for less!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic