Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LACEFRONTS AND ICE-CREAM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LACEFRONTS AND ICE-CREAM
    Posted: April 30 2008 at 2:13pm

Ok so I gotta make this lace-front related.   You've got your fly app going on, folks complimenting you left and right and you know you're looking good.  You know you made a good choice from Rex, Holly, Jacksun or whomever.   You're trying to figure out where you can go. 

Why not strut on down to your local Baskin Robbins, cause you know you wanna show offLOL

While you're there, slinging your hair, grab a couple of scoops of ice-cream for 31 cents.  It's only today and it goes from 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm.  

Don't nobody say anything when I walk outta there with 7 scoops!!!LOLTongue 

(for info, they're doing this to honor American Firefighter)

*sigh* why can't they have this every weekStern%20Smile

If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/
prettyandbrains View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote prettyandbrains Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 2:58pm
I was there yesterday waiting in that lon dang line! Me, my sister, and a bunch of kids. People were so serious about getting their ice cream onLOL.
-There is no limit to what an active mind can achieve. Never stop thinking and discovering- Me
LADY_B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LADY_B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 2:07pm
Tell me about it! LOL  I got home and couldn't believe my mom and I waited that long for some ice cream!  Folks lined up all down the street and stuff.   We got right to the door and some young home chick thinks she wants to cut in line, right in front of me?Shocked  I was like no boo, I don't think so.  I take my ice-cream very serious.  Yes it was seriousAngryarms

barmybarmy
If it had not been for the Lord Who was on my side...

\O/ Praising Him Always! \o/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic