Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I love obama and my lf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I love obama and my lf
    Posted: April 30 2008 at 5:17pm
ya this man is so down, he's been in my town all week, fighting that cow.. anyways he went to church on sunday just to worship not to talk, then went to the soul food joint got some fried chicken wings and freaked errybody out in the hood.. then he's been doing his workouts at the highschool gym playing hoops with the boys and whipping their behinds getting the rebound and all.. up in the park talking to folks answering their questions and just chilling with michelle.. and last be not least listening to a little JZ on his ipod.. now this man needs to be the president ClapClap

Edited by sexibeach - April 30 2008 at 5:18pm
bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 5:32pm
i heard that!
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
docpam69 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote docpam69 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 6:31pm
Have you seen the video that Zoe Kravitz (Lenny Kravitz and Lisa Bonet's daughter) put together about Obama?
It's pretty cool. If you haven't - here's the link
www.dipdive.com/dip-politics/wato/
mrsmuffen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrsmuffen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 30 2008 at 8:39pm
I hear you sexy too bad they giving him so much BS. Hes handling himself well Got to give it to him!
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 7:51am
He is handling himself very well, especially with the mess about his minister... Each man speaks for himself...
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
candygrl2467 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote candygrl2467 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 8:28am
obama has the cool factor
LaceLover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaceLover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 01 2008 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

ya this man is so down, he's been in my town all week, fighting that cow.. anyways he went to church on sunday just to worship not to talk, then went to the soul food joint got some fried chicken wings and freaked errybody out in the hood.. then he's been doing his workouts at the highschool gym playing hoops with the boys and whipping their behinds getting the rebound and all.. up in the park talking to folks answering their questions and just chilling with michelle.. and last be not least listening to a little JZ on his ipod.. now this man needs to be the president ClapClap

Okay!!!!  That's what I'm saying!

[side note] My hubby told me not to send him another Obama picture....unless Michelle's in it.  Ouch What's he trying to say.   Embarrassed
panzerswifey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote panzerswifey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 5:01am
I have never voted in my 37 yrs. No one ever represented me.
Not big perm or Jessie or that republican  alan somebody.
Obama represents me because he is real, he is educated and he is someone for blk folks to be proud of.

I wonder how his wife would look wit a LF on?
I love the Obama's  I will make history in my own home. I will be voting wearing a LF looking fly!

Oh this Attorney gave me a Volvo for free & on the back of it ...there is a bumper sticker it said  "GO OBAMA"
He did win Colorado...Most of the voters are not blk here.
http://panzerboswell.ning.com
http://panzerswifey.blogspot.com
Swood1969 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Swood1969 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 6:23pm

Now that's what I 'm talking about. Obama is the man. I can't wait for him to win. This is the first year I have worked with a campaign for president it has been so exciting.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 6:32pm
what's really getting to me, is i live in a racist state mostly republican's but that's ok b/c Obama is getting support.. but the lengths of dirt that Hillary will go thru is blowing my mind, i didn't know this about the Clinton's until now.. i was a supporter of Bill but when this race issue came about i'm getting mad about it.. and finding out the dirt that Hillary is capable of doing is really amazing me.. Rev. Wright issues is another thing, then he stabs Obama in the back, but what's tripping me out Hillary's got a pastor that's worst than Wright she's in some scary cult.. that woman does not need to be president..

mirason View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mirason Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2008 at 9:49pm
Obama is the bomb...gotta love that man!! He is soooo cool!
Whatever they do they'll never bring him down to their level....I too used to respect and like the Clintons, but after all they're doing i'm truly disgusted....That woman is really mind blowing....wow...how low can one get??

GO OBAMA GO!!!!

happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2008 at 10:40pm

what's really getting to me, is i live in a racist state mostly republican's but that's ok b/c Obama is getting support.. but the lengths of dirt that Hillary will go thru is blowing my mind, i didn't know this about the Clinton's until now.. i was a supporter of Bill but when this race issue came about i'm getting mad about it.. and finding out the dirt that Hillary is capable of doing is really amazing me.. Rev. Wright issues is another thing, then he stabs Obama in the back, but what's tripping me out Hillary's got a pastor that's worst than Wright she's in some scary cult.. that woman does not need to be president..

Wow sexi. Thanks for posting this info.
berries View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote berries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 2:22pm
i'm not impressed with any of the presidential candidates, but to each her own...
NClady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NClady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2008 at 4:06pm

I can't wait to vote....Here in North Carolina we vote Tuesday, May the 6th.  Voting for Obama with my LF on....LOL..IT'S TIME FOR A CHANGE...

Bangles and Stilettos
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic