Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

need advice quick

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
harlem View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harlem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: need advice quick
    Posted: May 10 2008 at 3:41pm
I am in need of a new dew...I have let my short cut grow out..I can pull it up and wear a pony tail hair piece but I am tired of all that gelling each day...I had the micros to grow it back to this point, now I am stuck.  What is the best thing to do from this point.  I now have a head full of healthy, not so short hair........Help me quick...Oh, I need to be able to wear it to the office and when I want to look sexy outside of work.

Edited by harlem - May 10 2008 at 4:16pm
roots126 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roots126 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 14 2008 at 11:50am
First of all, I cant see your hair being as you called "healthy" if you are using gel every day.  Gel dries out the hair shaft extremely and I am suprised that your hair isnt coming out in your hands.  Whenever you wear your ponytails from now on... please deep condition your hair first under the dryer for about 45min-1 hour.  Then instead of using "gel", put in a LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER and mold it as you would your gel, staying under the dryer for about and hour (depending on the thickness of your hair).
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic