Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FYI I'm MIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
angierene View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angierene Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 11:50am
Im praying for you Sexi!

Take care, get well and God Bless!
There may be a LOT to think about but NOTHING to worry about!
loveangie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveangie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 1:59pm
Feel better. He's got you and it will be alright.   
I've been bad.
happydesta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happydesta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 5:16pm
I hope that you feel better.
Wonder22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wonder22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 7:54pm
Hope you feel better soon.
GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME !!!
JLTabron View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JLTabron Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 8:09pm
Hey Sexi,

Trust and that the Lord is in the midst of it all.  You are in my prayers and i hope you feel better soon.
girlnextdoor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote girlnextdoor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2008 at 11:38pm
get well soon Sexi!
"Just because no one has been fortunate enough to realize what a gold mine you are, doesn't mean you shine any less"
phillycutee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phillycutee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 8:37am
Sexi, Im sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. I will keep you in my prayers! Get well soon!!
Hello, my name is Tiffany and i am a CHRONIC OVERDRESSER!
Breh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Breh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 9:40am
I hope you feel better soon Sexi. Take care of yourself. 
No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

www.brehshouseoflacewigs.com
email:info@brehshouseoflacewigs.
MissHairGirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissHairGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 1:36pm

I hope and pray everything goes well! 

stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 2:09pm
OMG Sexi, I am so sorry. You are in my prayers, I declare healing for you starting today.  Take care of your health above all else and keep your gourgeous head up.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 2:51pm

Thanks everybody i did in fact have an infection from the procedure.. Lord Knows i didn't want them people going back in there again, but i had no choice they did and OUCH!.. i'm starting to feel better slowly, i'll keep you posted..

fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 3:24pm
Awww Sexi, I miss you here. Not the same without you. You probably don't realize the impact you make on us hair-crazed ladies!!!LOL I know everything will be fine with you since your heart is so pure. (Well, Pure might be a stretch!) LOLWink
Love clip-ins and tape!
amazon1147 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amazon1147 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 4:01pm
SB,

U  r in my prayers. Rest up and get better.
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by fakeizme fakeizme wrote:

Awww Sexi, I miss you here. Not the same without you. You probably don't realize the impact you make on us hair-crazed ladies!!!LOL I know everything will be fine with you since your heart is so pure. (Well, Pure might be a stretch!) LOLWink

I AM PURE!!! lol well you know what this has done to my work out routine eeeergh!!!! i'm going to hit it as soon as i can..
DiorsMommy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorsMommy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:16pm
Sexi you better sit yo a$$ down and get better..... you're fine (and skinny) enough.  Don't make us come out to your cold city!!!!
ChildofGod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChildofGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2008 at 11:55pm
Take care and I hope you are feeling better, you are our inspiration.
Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned, forgive, and ye shall be forgiven. Luke 6:37
Chic-Geek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chic-Geek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 8:14am
OMG, Sexi... I just saw your post! Shocked I've got you in my prayers! Keep us posted!
Mistress Shaka View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mistress Shaka Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 1:56pm
Get well Sexi!!!!  I will keep you in my prayers.  GOD BLESS you.
choclatey77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote choclatey77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 2:53pm
You know i was just about to send you a pm asking you how you were doing im sorry to hear this happened to you take it easy so that means no working out or any strenueous work be safe sexi you know i love you girl.
JewelofTNT View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JewelofTNT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 3:02pm
Sexi, I'm so sorry to hear about your GYN complication.  I went through the same thing so I can truly emphathize with you.  I developed a septic infection, which was no joke.  Get to the doctor ASAP. I will be praying for your speedy recovery.  My thoughts and prayers are with you girl.
"The Lord hath done great things for us whereof we are glad.....They that sow in tears shall reap in joy"    Psalm 126 Verse3:6
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic