Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

FYI I'm MIA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
griff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 6:40pm
Awwwww Sexi...what an ordeal!  I'm so sorry to hear that this happened to you.  I hope that you have a speedy recovery and thank GOD that you knew to get checked again!  Feel better soon cheerHug
Nati Girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nati Girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 7:04pm

Got in late on the thread was ready to tell you to go to the ER, glad to hear you are doing better. Get some rest. Take care.

Curlygirl11 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlygirl11 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2008 at 10:14pm
I'm really glad you went back to the doc cuz that didn't sound right. God is good and I'm glad the unecessary suffering is ending.

Lay yourself down and get some rest. We're not going anywhere. We will all be here to bug the crap out of you again once you're feeling better Wink
2Cor 12:8-9
Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness".
innovativelace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote innovativelace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 9:25am
Sexi, feel better soon! girlpower
JadeVetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JadeVetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 8:18pm
Get well soon Sexi, hope things are alright--
I Am Jade Vetti.
Qast2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qast2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2008 at 10:24am

I stand in agreement with you that GOD has healed you. 

God has already FIXED your situation, you just have to believe it
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic