Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jennifer Nettles of Sugarland
    Posted: May 18 2008 at 10:55pm
Who has more fun than people?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 1:37am
I would never say her hair was super long, but you are right.  Her hair has been getting shorter and shorter over the last year...
and is it just me, or are there more hair changes and styles to talk about over the CMA's than the Oscar's?

Edited by ssjockey - May 19 2008 at 1:39am
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 6:24am
I liked it better longer but, she still looks good
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 2:26pm
Very "blah".
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 19 2008 at 3:23pm
     Electric shock *thairapy* may be in order for Jennifer. Angry Bob

Edited by Bob S - May 19 2008 at 3:24pm
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2008 at 11:11pm
It was tied up in the back in a huge knot.  Not sure how long it really is but if I was to venture a guess, I'd say well down the back; the knot was fairly large.
HAWG
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 4:06pm
 I don't know why all these beautiful long haired gals are chosing not to wear their hair down for alot of their public performances. Seems like such a shame,she has a pretty good head of hair usually!! Last month Faith Hill either had her hair pulled up in the back or had gotten a serious chop before appearing on I think,the Grammy's _popupControl();

Edited by billet - May 22 2008 at 4:06pm
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 13 2008 at 12:29am

Whoa, Jennifer Nettles' hair looked great in the music video for "Just Might Make Me":

Where's Superman when you need him to turn the earth back in time?

Who has more fun than people?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 18 2010 at 8:20pm
When did she go this short?

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 7:38am
This is the first I've seen her hair this short. I like this style on her but, I loved her hair long
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2010 at 1:50pm
     Decidedly unsexy and soccer-momish. And I've looked at numerous pictures of this cut. It screams "Practical", nothing more, IMO.  Ouch Bob
billet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2010 at 11:32am
Right, but,she's been known to use extensions before  hasn't she? All we have to do is wait a bit and I'm sure she'll put them back in.
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2010 at 8:54pm
HAWG
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic