Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Live in CT, will travel for a great extensionist!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Live in CT, will travel for a great extensionist!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Cross610 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cross610 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Live in CT, will travel for a great extensionist!
    Posted: May 19 2008 at 2:39pm
Hey, I'm new here and have been trying desperately to find someone reputable to do my hair extensions. I am willing to travel anywhere in the northeast (including NY) as long as I am getting my money's worth.

I definitely want reusable, individual extensions, and have heard great things about both European hair and Cybermane? Any experience with either? Online I found a place called "westchesterhairextensions" and when I went there, it was just home based with no sign or anything, and I felt very uncomfortable going in, especially because she charges 1500-3000! I called and canceled, turned around and went home, considering there were no reccomendations from her and I was just going based on her website.

I've also seen the website cybermane, and saw a reccomendation for Charlene from cybermane when lurking around here. Any other reccomendations on her?

If anyone has experience with a great extensionist, please help me! I do NOT want to ruin my hair, or look like I have a mullet! This is alot of money to be spending and I definitely want THE BEST!

Thanks in advanceSmile
Casey
lisa1212 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lisa1212 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2008 at 9:39pm
I have a great hair extension artist who does the best work i have seen. Her website is www.hairgoddessofny.com   read her webpage & see if this is what your looking for. She is licensed & also does makeup & color
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic