Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A bob cut for naturally curly hair

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A bob cut for naturally curly hair
    Posted: June 01 2008 at 9:02pm
Have you made the appointment?  Have you decided what you're going to do?
HAWG
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 2:16pm
 Of all the bob styles , that I have seen had different lengths. My hair falls a  inch and  a half above the shoulders.
bnbivi00 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bnbivi00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 10:42am
Didn't quite follow your post.  Your hair is now how long?  And you are thinking about a bob.  Well, a "bob" is a style, not a length.  A bob can be anywhere from earlobe length to past the shoulders.  The best example of a bob today with curls is Christina Applegate in "Samantha Who".  I have had several clients come in for this cut for the summer and it looks great with very little maintainence.  Here are a few examples:

and fairly straight:
Nothing Ventured, Nothing Gained
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 5:24am
I was wondering if a bob cut is good for someone with naturally curly hair. My hair right now is an inch and a half above the shoulders. The next appointment at the hairdresser. I was thinking of any length of a bob.  Does anybody have any suggestions?

Edited by ragdollragdoll - May 28 2008 at 2:12pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic