Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What Y'all Think About These???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What Y'all Think About These???
    Posted: November 07 2012 at 6:54am
wedding!Get a draft copy
Have your say within the final edit by asking your videographer for the draft copy. That way you are able to ensure that your final film is precisely how you would like it to become. Make it personal
Most wedding videos possess a soundtrack, so make certain you receive to select what is utilized. Choose tracks that mean some thing to you each. Verify them out
Companies will by no means publish a poor testimonial, so attempt and place a feeler out to family and friends for trustworthy recommendations. Are they recognised breguet fake . ?
The Oscars are not the only film awards replica rolex men watches . , business awards could be a great begin for discovering a credible videographer, like the Wedding Suggestions Awards!Believe ahead
Regular DVDs are becoming much less well-liked and are most likely to become redundant within the subsequent ten years red pumps . , so even when you do not possess a player, it is worth obtaining a Blu-Ray copy for future viewing. Trendsetter
It's simple to fall in to the trap of following trends, but ask your self 'will this nonetheless appear great in 50 years? '. The final factor you will wish to appear back on is cringe-worthy effects on your wedding video!What do i get designer wedding gowns . ? plus bridesmaid dresses
Check what your final film really is - is it a complete feature-length version of one's day or perhaps a five-minute montage? I've a confession to create. I have not bought a brand new purse in much more than 3 years. This drives my mother totally insane. Actually she tried to purchase me a brand new purse earlier this year merely simply because she could not stand taking a look at mine any longer. I am not even attached to it. I've
gendolly
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2011 at 5:14am
Nice ........
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 01 2008 at 8:51am
I guess it really is some tri-state area shyt then (even better Thumbs%20Up ).  I know in Jersey City, Newark, and alot of NYC those gore's are now the norm and Timbs is getting fazed out.

Edited by jamaicakid85 - July 01 2008 at 8:54am

Waves(2001-Present)
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 3:57pm
 Gore tex means they water proof we rock tims an J's erry dat all dat
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 7:55pm
Aight cool y'all all from different parts of the country just wanted to see where y'all at, I'll stick wit my Gores though.

Waves(2001-Present)
Willie SKRILLA View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Willie SKRILLA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 5:24pm
LOL Gor Tex. I'll stick with my Timbs.
You can't win with women. You just have to maintain."
- Wave Connection

Real Recognize Real
Gristyle View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
King of Waves, 360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gristyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 2:52pm
looks gay, timbs all day
[IMG]http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j254/Gristyle/84497587_l.gif" />
I eat waves like cake
360 DEEP!
wave connection View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member
360 Wave Vet and HB All-Star

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wave connection Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 1:27pm

I'll stick with Timberland 6 inch premiums.

DUB-C
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2008 at 10:31am
These are Vasque Sundowners, we just plain and simply call em "Gores" these have pretty much replaced Timberland boots in NY,NJ, and Philly, what y'all think about them see below for the pic.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic