Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

wella colour touch

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kezzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: wella colour touch
    Posted: May 30 2008 at 11:12am
just a silly question as im still training the instructions say only use with colour touch 4%   and use it   1:2          is this classed as a quasi or a semi??

my last client i was advised to use with 6%  to cover there hair  and i was always under the impression it was 1:1

whats the difference im confused???
fakeizme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fakeizme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 6:19pm
Oooo, this I do not know!LOL

I would try the Askmags.com forum -- professional hairdressers' site. They can answer that question easily!
Love clip-ins and tape!
karen s View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karen s Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 04 2008 at 2:39pm
Hi Kezzie,

Wella colour touch is a quasi colour and mixing ratio is 1:2, you only need to use a pastel toner or 3 % peroxide with colour touch. Always apply to wet hair too.

Karen

PS, Quasi colours will wash out in anything up to 26 washes and is not a permanent colour.

Edited by karen s - June 04 2008 at 2:41pm
karen sanderson
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic