Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

So You Think You Can Dance

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
primNproper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primNproper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So You Think You Can Dance
    Posted: June 03 2008 at 1:26pm

Does anyone watch it?

anniemae View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anniemae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 16 2010 at 7:27pm
Yes, I watch it!!  I don't really like the new rules.  I liked it better the other seasons.  I don't like that there are only 10 finalists, and that they dance with previous dancers. 

Oh well, time will tell.  Maybe it will be good.   
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 17 2010 at 8:08am
Yes....I watch.  I agree with anniemae..still not sure about the new rules but I am also going to wait and see how it unfolds.
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
jailynstanton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jailynstanton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2010 at 5:37am
I think first season was much better than this.
Matthewop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matthewop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2010 at 2:22am
No I haven't watched it. I will check it out later..
karenwilliams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote karenwilliams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2011 at 6:41am
I'm huge fan of this show and Now, In this summer So you think you can dance season 8 is running...
HealthNetwork View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HealthNetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 29 2011 at 8:47am
While I like Dancing With The Stars I find that there are so many new talent reality TV shows like The Voice and So You Think You Can Dance and Dance Troupe and similar that they all seem to blur together. 

Besides Dancing With The Stars there's so you think You Can Dance, America's Got Talent, Dance Troupe....what other reality dance shows are out there?
rainlovemmlove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rainlovemmlove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2012 at 10:06pm

Wow we are filling up nice on the members page, just wanted to take a moment and say hello, and welcome to the club :lol:
perhaps we should all take a moment and write down a little somthin about ourselves,
I am Larry (AKA, 00RS) I am 26 From Freddy beach.
If any of you come by Fredericton, you can find me usually @ my Families Restaurant called - Aggies Restaurant And Catering
open all yr around
Peace.  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic