Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Digestive Health

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
primNproper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote primNproper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Digestive Health
    Posted: June 05 2008 at 5:29pm
What foods do you eat for digestive health?  Anyone hear of LiveActive foods?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2008 at 9:42am
You mean for like, reflux or something?  Those digestive enzymes they sell at the gnc store actually do help.  Eating more fruits (full of digestive enzymes), especially papaya, also helps.  Don't know about LiveActive, I guess that's yogurt. 

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
dr.cole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr.cole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 19 2008 at 11:40am
I would try for a couple days to eliminate some of the main foods people are allergic too.. eggs, dairy, gluten. These are the foods with hidden allergens, because you usually feel sick either right after you eat them, a couple hours later, or even the next day. so its hard to tell what is actually causing the problem. Eliminate them all together for a couple days.. let your stomach heal.. then add one in at a time for a couple days and see if your stomach is ok.
Also, I am a big believe in just not overeating. It just overloads your system, so anything that is on the harder to digest end usually doesnt get digested and particals end up in your blood stream, leading to a food allergy. small portions are key.
Good luck!

Edited by dr.cole - August 26 2008 at 12:56pm

Galilea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galilea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 21 2008 at 6:40am
I would try for a couple days to eliminate some of the main foods people are allergic too.. eggs, dairy, gluten. These are the foods with hidden allergens, because you usually feel sick either right after you eat them, a couple hours later, or even the next day. so its hard to tell what is actually causing the problem. Eliminate them all together for a couple days.. let your stomach heal.. then add one in at a time for a couple days and see if your stomach is ok.

Also, I am a big believe in just not overeating. It just overloads your system, so anything that is on the harder to digest end usually doesnt get digested and particals end up in your blood stream, leading to a food allergy. small portions are key. Good luck!
Galilea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Galilea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 04 2008 at 11:19pm

Also, I am a big believe in just not overeating. It just overloads your system, so anything that is on the harder to digest end usually doesnt get digested and particals end up in your blood stream, leading to a food allergy. small portions are key. Good luck!

vueke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vueke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2010 at 6:54am
Hi,
     i have also digestion problem but after reading such a good information i am thinking that i will cure.

Electrical products

Edited by vueke - August 18 2010 at 6:54am
shelly12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shelly12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2010 at 3:47am
I also have digestive problems, I go to see the doctor, but no effect.
jerryshudson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jerryshudson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 15 2011 at 12:16pm
The problem in digesting of food occur because of not eating food in proper way . Fruits are very good for the health and can be easily digested. Go for walk after completing diet it will help in digesting food and drink plenty of water. Water is very good for the health and helps in digesting food easily.
farla21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote farla21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2011 at 9:07pm
Choose high quality, fresh organic foods. include probiotic-rich fermented foods, like cultured vegetables and probiotic liquids has been key to transforming people's health. proper diet is essential for healthy living.

Edited by farla21 - September 09 2011 at 1:24pm
larsengelard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote larsengelard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:18am
Excessive intake of artificial weight loss supplements do not effect the digestive system, while natural them.

Edited by larsengelard - September 19 2011 at 10:44am
jundian View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jundian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2011 at 10:20am
A very good acidopolis that is refrigerated is usually a great way to improve the digestion.
alacstewards View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alacstewards Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2011 at 3:01pm
Eliminate them all together for a few days. Let your stomach heal then add one at a time in a few days and see if your stomach is ok. Also, I am a big believe simply not overeating.

jasonwilkinsons View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jasonwilkinsons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 12 2011 at 12:34pm
Removes all together a couple of days .. Enter your stomach to heal. Then add one at a time a couple of days and see if the stomach is ok.
anvinwallson View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anvinwallson Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 01 2011 at 5:47pm
Digestive health, you can change your life, depending on your overall health habits, genetics, and your age. Understanding of digestive problems that may affect your activity a assertive time, you can give you the power to make healthy changes in your digestive system to deal with the problem.

leesdepth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leesdepth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 25 2011 at 8:43am
Yogurt is supposed to be good, but I think you have to eat nearly every day for a time for acidopholis that accumulate in the gut to do any good. Take more fruits, along with your diet to overcome the problem to digest. Eat fruits half an hour before lunch.
crisgray View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crisgray Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2011 at 11:34am
Then doctors began to give the job to nurses and, finally, the nurses did not want to re-do it well. Guess not be blamed, but the point is, even though it does today, there are very few people getting it done.
alfredgent View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alfredgent Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 20 2011 at 9:14am
Walking has been apparent to lower top claret burden and exercise can advice control, and possibly even prevent, diabetes. Both top claret burden and diabetes are able affection ache accident factors in women.
rickymartin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickymartin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 04 2012 at 11:47am
A good health is What all wants. The best way to maintain good health is by eating good quality fresh food in diet. regularly exercise is also very necessary to maintain good health.
adomejorge View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adomejorge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2012 at 5:30pm
Digestive Healthcare is proud to introduce the new web portal and physician interface. I think eating a fresh and healthy foods are best for health.
Abner3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abner3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2013 at 12:46pm
Hello Guys digestive Health Professionals utilizes the newest techniques and technology that can help recognize a issue or avoid a problem from coming up, such as eliminating a pre-cancerous polyp during a colonoscopy to help avoid cancer of the digestive tract. Thanks a lot!!

orange county gym

Edited by Abner3 - January 12 2013 at 12:17pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic