Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hayden Panettiere has cut her hair shorter.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hayden Panettiere has cut her hair shorter.
    Posted: June 06 2008 at 10:07pm
Hey guys,

it looks like the beautiful Hayden Panettiere has cut her hair into a bob as there is pictures of her when she was working on the new series of Heroes.  I can't really tell if I like it not at the moment, but I wouldn't be surprised if it looked great when she goes out at various events and of course on the show.

loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 10:22pm
Yea, will have to wait for better pics.
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 06 2008 at 11:24pm
I have a feeling it's a wig. They'd had her wear one before on the show, so it wouldn't be new (sometimes they have episodes set in the future, since more than one character can time travel). One episode last year had her as a brunette -- and she rocked that look, let me tell you.

She just seems like one of those girls who'll always be with long hair. I'd be shocked if she actually chopped it.
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2008 at 6:15am
I agree she does seem like a long hair forever girl but, if she goes shorter/short who will follow??????
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 07 2008 at 2:04pm
What? Hayden Panettiere is a pied piper? Does she have legions of fans who have kept their hair long just because Hayden's hair has been long? I need to meet these people.
Who has more fun than people?
strawberiblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote strawberiblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 1:39am
Oh, no.  Not another inverted bob.
Morgan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morgan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 9:00pm
Klaatu48 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klaatu48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 9:42pm
While this is the sort of thing I'm usually up for... not so much this time. 
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 9:56pm
I'm truly surprised this hasn't gotten more media attention. 
HAWG
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 10:05pm
I'm loving this...it brings to mind an old Queen song... boomp... boomp..boomp......
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2008 at 10:47pm
I didn't want to believe it until I saw it... and I still don't want to believe it.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 12:26am
At first, I thought that picture was of Cameron Diaz.
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 9:34am
Wow... I would love to see a video of her getting her hair cut!
texdillo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texdillo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:37am
That's a terrible pic. Any out there showing her new style "fixed-up"?
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 2:02pm
She has at least a dozen fan sites out there and none have mentioned anything about this.  I too would like to see it fixed properly.  IMDB shows here working on a movie right now; maybe it was for that?
HAWG
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 2:14pm
Liked it long, probably would like it short too--but you sure can't tell from that choppy mess.   She paid someone good money to do that?  Tell ya what--c'mon over, honey, I'll do a better job for free with my hedge clippers.
Durango
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 7:15pm
Hal rocks!
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 8:02pm
You want closeups? Here are closeups. Click to make them larger. I'm wondering if she had extensions all along.

HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 10:10pm
Appears to be very self-conscious about it; she's got her hand in it in most of the pictures.
HAWG
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 8:00am
Hawg... thats a very "Kramer" like conclusion jump... and her hand is holding her cell phone.

Kramer... it hurts me so to agree with you  but I wondered the same thing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic