Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

word association game

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Hair-Extensions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hair-Extensions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: word association game
    Posted: June 18 2008 at 8:05am
This a very easy game, but is a lot of fun to play I say a word then the next person to post says the first thing that comes into there head when they hear that word, then the person after them posts the word they think of first from the 2nd word and so on for example:

I say

hair

the next person could say

Style

And the person after them could say:

Fashion

and so on.

So first word:

Hair
BlondeNess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondeNess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 11 2009 at 3:37pm
Style
Marina213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marina213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 02 2010 at 1:09am
First let’s examine what makes hair curly in the first place. Whether your hair is straight or curly depends on the shape of the hair shaft, which is determined by the shape of the hair follicle. A cross section view of a straight hair would appear round, while a similar view of a curly hair would appear oval. This shape is determined by a genetic pre-disposition.
Marina
Kirbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kirbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2011 at 10:51pm
Last word is Style

Mine is Clothes
willemina View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote willemina Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 29 2011 at 1:17am
Royal.. Like in Royal Clothes....

Edited by willemina - May 03 2012 at 1:23am
mazeem1234 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mazeem1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 29 2011 at 3:15am
its really a greatfun for me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic