Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rachel Hurd-Wood

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rachel Hurd-Wood
    Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:46am

In most photos I've seen of actress Rachel Hurd-Wood, she's wearing her hair down and straight. There is a huge collection of photos of her here: http://gallery.rachelhurdwood.net/

If I had a vote, I'd select this look, which was posted on a site today:

Who has more fun than people?
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2008 at 10:57am
Cool pic. Thank you for showing it.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Rayman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rayman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 11:15am
A little hair history:

2006:

April 2009:

September 2009:

November 2009:

August 2010:

November 2010:

September 2011:
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 11:47am
Have no idea who she is (will have to google her later) but really like her short haircut in August 2010
P-nut gallery View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P-nut gallery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 11:53am
This would be a good time to tell us all who she is and/or what she's on.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 20 2011 at 7:51pm
First line of the very first post (scroll up if you don't believe me): "In most photos I've seen of actress Rachel Hurd-Wood... "

So we know she's an actress.

Step two: Learn about search engines. www.google.com is not only very popular, it's very famous.

Step three: Go to that site. Plug in the name "Rachel Hurd-Wood" and you'll be amazed at all of the information that shows up.

Step four: Click on one of the many links.

Step five: Have someone read the information to you.

Step six: Have them read it again so you'll remember.

Step seven: Repeat this process so you'll never have to type messages like "This would be a good time to tell us all who she is and/or what she's on. "

You're welcome.

Alas, I searched for more recent photos and could not find anything since September 2011. Admittedly, I did not try very hard. What goes around, comes around.
JerkyFlea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerkyFlea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 8:51am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

First line of the very first post (scroll up if you don't believe me): "In most photos I've seen of actress Rachel Hurd-Wood... "

So we know she's an actress.

Step two: Learn about search engines. www.google.com is not only very popular, it's very famous.

Step three: Go to that site. Plug in the name "Rachel Hurd-Wood" and you'll be amazed at all of the information that shows up.

Step four: Click on one of the many links.

Step five: Have someone read the information to you.

Step six: Have them read it again so you'll remember.

Step seven: Repeat this process so you'll never have to type messages like "This would be a good time to tell us all who she is and/or what she's on. "

You're welcome.

Alas, I searched for more recent photos and could not find anything since September 2011. Admittedly, I did not try very hard. What goes around, comes around.

Kramer,

Ya know, in fewer words than you used to not answer the question, you coulda said, "She was in Peter Pan in 2003, but nothing else major since then, per IMDB". 

Love ya like a brother dude, but you gotta admit that was a pretty d*ckish response...

JF
3 pm is simultaneously too late and too early to start anything.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 9:21am
Seconded.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
arch94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arch94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 9:21am
I miss Flea!!!  funny
We all know what opinions are like...and I've got both!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 12:57pm
Sorry, kids. It was most def a d*ckish response and it was done to hammer home the point. I get tired of laziness. Why should we do everything? It's the Internet. Look it up yourself. Sorry if I offended any of you never ask "Who is that?"
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 1:59pm
Funny difference in perspective, Kramer. I see not including a quick reference in the original post as laziness on the original poster's part.

In other words, if you're posting about someone obscure, take an extra 7 seconds to say how your readers might know them. Since the poster already knows this information, takes the first action in the process, and presumably wants the readers to care, I think the burden's on him/her.

I'll get my coat...
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 21 2011 at 10:52pm
Thanks for your insight. Not sure how obscure Rachel Hurd-Wood was in 2008 when the thread was started -- I had heard of her, for example. However, calling Rachel "an actress" in the first post is more (or at least the same) than has been written in recent posts to describe such celebrities Emma Roberts, Mila Kunis, Ali Larter, Camilla Belle, Ginnifer Goodwin, Victoria Beckham, Salma Hayek, Nicole Richie, Debra Messing, Katherine McPhee, Dannii Minogue, Zooey Deschanel and many others. None of those threads was started by myself. Surely, Rachel may not be as well known as most of them, but I looked up Emma Roberts and Camilla Belle to find out who they were. And now I know.
orangenoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote orangenoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2011 at 5:32am
Love the August 2010 cut
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic