Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

try to get an iverted bob

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ragdollragdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ragdollragdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: try to get an iverted bob
    Posted: June 26 2008 at 11:36am
When went to the hairdressere I took  one of the pictures of the inverted bob. I ask for the one in the picture. She told me she can not do it, because there was no such thing. She told me I had tto grow my hair out before I can get a regular bob. i couldn't get what i wanted, I ended up giving a summer look with my hair  chin length.

Edited by ragdollragdoll - June 26 2008 at 3:18pm
Snipette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Snipette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 02 2008 at 7:29am
Personally i would go to another stylist.  How she can say there is no such thing when it is one of the hotest styles is beyond me.  Not being horrible but she doesn't sound very accomplished to me.
conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 03 2008 at 8:59am
How long have you been going to this person?  It seems that if you have a pic of the style, the stylist should be able to cut it, no matter what you call the style.  Hell, tell her she can call it an upside down tutti frutti, just cut my hair like this pic!Confused
I personally would go elsewhere, show the new stylist the pic, and ask them what this style is called, IF they call it an inverted bob, they have passed the first test.  Then ask if they have cut one before!

Good luck!
mikecuts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikecuts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2008 at 6:49am
If I cut another inverted bob I will set a record. Have your stylist go back to school to learn the modern  cuts. Does she go to many show
Mike
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic