Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

A question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A question
    Posted: June 27 2008 at 3:11pm
Divavocals View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Divavocals Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 5:43pm
"VIRGIN MONGOLIAN REMY"

AKA: Asian hair with a much fancier sounding name..
Check out the 5th So Cal offline luncheon?? For more info: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com/lunch.html

Links to my fav vendors & hair albums + Weave 101 information: divahairtalk.overthehillweb.com
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonnaB63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 27 2008 at 9:09pm
The vendor doesn't have enough feedback for me to take a chance.  I usually like them to have at least 10 sales before I purchase, and even then I contact previous customers to see if the units hold up for any length of time. 

Good luck if you decide to make a purchase!
'La vida te da sorpresas, sorpresas te da la vida"

http://public.fotki.com/DonnaB63/

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 11:25am
Originally posted by Divavocals Divavocals wrote:

"VIRGIN MONGOLIAN REMY"

AKA: Asian hair with a much fancier sounding name..

ShockedShockedWHHHHAAAT??! Say it aint soCry I ordered another VMR..not from her tho

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 28 2008 at 11:37am
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

The vendor doesn't have enough feedback for me to take a chance.  I usually like them to have at least 10 sales before I purchase, and even then I contact previous customers to see if the units hold up for any length of time. 

Good luck if you decide to make a purchase!

Thanks,DonnaB63....I purchased from a member of BHM forum...she has excellent units and feedback from customers...AND theyre made at her own company.I lucked out!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic