Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Vendor Review..LaceWigsNHairProducts!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Vendor Review..LaceWigsNHairProducts!
    Posted: June 30 2008 at 9:06am
This week,I had the pleasure of talking directly with Lace Wigs N Hair Products..a Ebay Seller,also an online seller that will be having her own website launch soon. Yall,let me tell you how wonderful she was.I was looking for one from my usual AV; but she was out of the one I previously wanted. and I couldnt wait for a custom.I talked to a couple of other very talented and sweet AV's to see when the units I liked from their sites would be back in stock.No luck there either.So then,I came across this vendor,on the other forum(annaliciasmommy).We talked and I recieved pictures of some units of hers...Breath taking! She is a wig master and seasoned in her field.She has beautiful units..quick custom turnaround and her prices are good also to boot.
I got a 24 " virgin malaysian ...PLUS a sample kit of top adhesive brands to try after I told her my issues with Invisibond! She is a GREAT person and has one of the most excellent customer services I have spoken with.I truly hope she can be added to the vendor list...!
Sorry so long winded...I felt like all of that needed to be known!Thanks for your time.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic