Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Summer Fragrance Ideas

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Summer Fragrance Ideas
    Posted: September 06 2008 at 10:52pm
Hi...I am not sure exactly what scents you identify with summer. I know some people think summer scents have to smell like coconut and tropical flowers, or a beach. Personally I don't like anything that smells too much like Hawaiin Tropic Tanning Oil...lol 

I prefer the light, airy subtle florals with just a hint of amber or spice. 

My favorite has been Ralph Lauren's Romance.  I wear  that fragrance a lot during the summer. It's the perfect blend of mild florals and it's not sickeningly sweet, like so many summer florals seem to be. And I get so many compliments on it all the time. It has the versatility of Estee Lauder's White Linen if you're familiar with that perfume. That one is a good classic too.....

Sorry I am not familiar with the perfumes that you mentioned.
jmay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jmay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 09 2008 at 8:50am

The summer is here and I thought it was about time I changed my usual perfum to a fresh summery one for the season! I really liked Ghost Sheer Summer and Anna Sui Dolly Girl On the Beach but does anyone else have any other suggestions or does anyone have these fragrances already? If so what do you think?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic