Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cookie Diet

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
israel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote israel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cookie Diet
    Posted: July 15 2008 at 5:53am
Has anyone tried the COOKIE DIET by Dr. Seigal?

http://www.cookiedietonline.com/

While today is today choose well!
lifelovebeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lifelovebeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2009 at 8:08pm
No, but it sounds interesting. I love cookies. :) Would love to hear if other people have tried!
~
Life Love Beauty
tomsmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tomsmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2010 at 3:32am
Never ! I think it is very delicious
maddyrecipe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maddyrecipe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2011 at 12:25am
Diet cookie seems a good options for the dieters who are cookie lovers.
Check my blog about Healthy Recipes and Diet Recipes
stevieb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stevieb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 31 2012 at 9:32am
What? Cookie Diet! I just understand why anyone would fall for these types of diets. I love cookies to, but the only way to diet is to do it with regular food you are going to eat on a daily basis. Cut down your portions, watch your calories and exercise. It may not be exciting, but that is the best way to go. 
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2013 at 5:23am
Originally posted by stevieb stevieb wrote:

What? Cookie Diet! I just understand why anyone would fall for these types of diets. I love cookies to, but the only way to diet is to do it with regular food you are going to eat on a daily basis. Cut down your portions, watch your calories and exercise. It may not be exciting, but that is the best way to go. 

I am with you stevib, I think it is incredible the way someone makes money off a pure wish and the rest of us who know it is not for real still fall for it. This is not fantasy land. Good things come to those who work their butt off.

If you want chocolate in your diet get a chocolate flavored weight loss supplement shake and replace 2 meals with that.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic