Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Adhesive Question!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Adhesive Question!
    Posted: July 22 2008 at 8:25am
hey yall!
Another question.I recently got some no tape and davlyn...in my new purchace.So When i reached to make a ponytail a day afterwards I felt lil "glue boogers"by my neck...?!What did i do wrong? I used just a lil bit and idk why its doin that but im tired of cleanin up..and im already in need of touch ups in certain placesConfused
Please help! Thanks in advice,fellow divas
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2008 at 4:56pm
boogers will be apart of the process especially near the end of a app that needs to be changed.. but try to allow it to dry to tackyness so it will stick better.. summer doesn't help either, but i use supertape at the nape to help hold down the hold..
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2008 at 3:32pm
Sexi..Supertape is like scotch tape on me..it dont work.I used blueliner as well..IDK..I guess I have a lot of learnin still to do Unhappy I also may need to try another combo..I havent even had this on a week!
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic