Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pomade or Moisturizer?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jsnizzy28311 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jsnizzy28311 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pomade or Moisturizer?
    Posted: August 05 2008 at 8:07am
I just got my hair cut after about 4-5 weeks of wolfin and brushin and whoooooo it looks nice :-), but i still have work to do man.  My whole left side is in, but my right side is not coming in that much (i could see it forming when i was woflin), should i just continue using pomade or moinsturizer?  I have Let's Jam orange top, and since my hair is real low i've been using it (since my cut), before the cut when i was wolfin i was using the black can of sportin styles (it works good) and the non-grease intense bottle shine, but i keep lurkin these boards and seeing people talk about LJ orange top is better than pomade? Wha?

I don't got no pics, but my hair ain't straight, it's nappy/curly, but yeah should i replace the pomade with Let's Jam orange top? 

btw man this Let's jam orange top smells good
a rapper/beatmaker learning the ways of the waves...
www.myspace.com/jsnizzy
blitzman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blitzman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2008 at 2:25am
no pomade or gel just go hard with the hard brush spend extended time brushing weaker areas like your right side
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2008 at 8:00pm
 lets Jam OT and Pomades R good for layin the hair down wen u r wolfin..
I like lets Jam..
U always gotta moisterize ( carrot cream or Olive cream) and brush alot no doubt fresh cut softy while wolfin med or Hard
Wen u wash and condition yo hair use the brush brush in the direction u brush...
Go to 360 waves 2 there is a recent post by wave connection pertaining to wolfin and the right side

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic