Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CRACK!!! found it, perfect color/texture! (pics)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CRACK!!! found it, perfect color/texture! (pics)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
SonShyne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SonShyne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CRACK!!! found it, perfect color/texture! (pics)
    Posted: August 06 2008 at 7:15am
I have had this TZ lite yaki in my stable for at least 2 months now. You guys remember the one I pincurled but had never applied?
 Well this past weekend I went ahead and cut the hairline back a bit changhed up the babyhairs a tad and applied her. I went over to ATLLaceAddicts house to get her to apply my nape since I can't seem to get it to stay when I do it. (I forgot to take the pics of the nape but it looked damn good until it lifted, I don't think my nape/neck likes adhesive)Needless to say the nape did not hold for more than a day and a half, so she's flapping now(it's hard as hell to clean the lace on the nape when you are wearing the unit, but I did it)

The unit is a large but fits around the front but I had to cut her around the ears a bit to get the lace off my ears. I like it a little big, I have more to work with when customizing my hairline.

I used 6 layers of Nirvanah for my installation, I do not use wig caps. I had to fight with my SH's tan in a can for these knots. These knots put up a serious fight, but I finally won the battle of fake bleaching them. THE ADHESIVE WAS  STILL DRYING IN THESE PICS (reason for shine)

Thje unit is a Tony Zhang large chinese light yaki in a 3/4/2, swiss lace. The only thing that drives me batty about this wig is the freaking fly aways. I have no idea what the density is.

I think I have finally found a texture (besides curly that I love and 2/3/4 are now my colors!

I bought this unit from a BHM member ANGIMAC10, I haven't any details on the density, lol I wish that I did. I did go into the hairline and tweak it a a lil bit. I normally wear a cap size of 22/22.5 so when i bought this unit I knew I wanted to work the hairline, so when Angi said it was a large, I jumped on it and worked it out.

I must give props to angimac10 for selling me this beauty, I love this hair.

I will update with newly pincurled pics in a couple of days.

Without further ado............. 
PW: tzlyi

mst428 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mst428 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 7:42am
damm that looks so good!!! now that's how i want mine to look!!!
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 8:21am
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! ITA with ^^^!
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

bigmomma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bigmomma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 06 2008 at 6:38pm
ooooh girl I love that color, u better work that hair cause u know i will for u :D nice app also.Thumbs%20Up
First There Was 2 Sets Of Footprints In The Sand, Then There Was 1 Set Of Footprints In The Sand ,When Time Gets Hard And sh*t Hits The Fan God Don't Walk With Me He Carry Me Man!(50)
sexibeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 5:23am
excellent job girlfriend.. ClapClap
sassyting View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sassyting Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 15 2009 at 9:13am
I know i am a year and 3 months late, but damn good job....Clap
Blessed
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2009 at 9:03pm
Looks good!  Can't wait for mine to get here to play with!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic