Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need your help,HB sisters..!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need your help,HB sisters..!
    Posted: August 06 2008 at 8:29am
CryHello and good morning HB sisters!
I have a problem..I need you to help me solve it ASAP before it results in more drama at home and with my friends.
Ok..So I ordered a unit on July 30th from one of my frequent vendors,whom I love to death,right?(i have several)
Well..Last unit i ordered from her,she said she was shippin priority,I got it like a week and a half after I paid.She said it was b/c of the 4th.(independence day) and where she lives they dont ship priority around holidays.
she apologized and I kept it moving.the wig was NIIICE.
The next wig..I overlooked my other usual vendors and went back to her..b/c her units are breathtaking.so...here it is like 2 wks later and no unit.the specific unit I wanted she said she had to make into what i wanted plus add a couple days for color.i waited.she is blaming it all on her workers...my unit..is still not here..nor is it processed or colored.she hasnt even went to see why it isnt ready.would i be wrong to ask for a refund..or do i need to wait it out? i am so upsetCry
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

Miss Lace View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss Lace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 07 2008 at 7:51am
Hey mrs Hoyle, sorry to heard, but did you order a stock or a costum? Did  you ask here if she have the unit in stock. If it was a stock she has to tell you it is sold out. But if not then it is a costum and that will take a few weeks. The most vendors deliver a costum unit in a week of 4. She already told you she had to make it into what you wanted so i think it will take the 4 weeks. If you can wait, wait. You love this vendor to death right, so you know that it is word waiting. When you get your unit i hope you will like it like the other one.
Hug Don't be upset. Live is to beautiful to be upset. You will get your beautiful unit and i want to see pics!!!!!!
*Mrs.Hoyle* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Mrs.Hoyle* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 12 2008 at 12:50pm
I ordered a stock..the vendor was suppose to just make it a Ks at their factory..Sooooooo.... after a week of her workers catching up on the repairs,etc we struck a deal..I got a loose curly(postin pics asap)in a neat and beautiful custom box about 3 business days after I told her.She also Semi customed the cap so it would fit(i have a medium fit on the 22 part but as for the rest it alternates between small and medium!) And even gave me a goody bag even tho Im a regular customer :) Im very content now,Miss Lace,and thanks for replying,at least you listened to me LOL..I always get ignored here!(shuffles feet and walks quietly out of room)
ETA:Miss Lace,I will PM u my fotki info when i upload the pics..this vendor is a #1 in my book again!Clap

Edited by *Mrs.Hoyle* - August 12 2008 at 12:52pm
You can't escape from life, you escape into it.

-Kitty Carlisle Hart

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic