Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Don't Date Him! Avoid This Guy!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
jjolove187 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jjolove187 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Don't Date Him! Avoid This Guy!
    Posted: August 17 2008 at 3:14pm
Mr.Charming® who's myspace profile can be found at: http://www.myspace.com/mravon , is a married man who lives his life as a single guy, charming the pants off of many women. Him and I communicated briefly through myspace and yahoo IM, and what I have come to learn is that he is a very deceitful person and no woman should take this guy seriously. If he is not respectful and faithful to his very own wife, do not think he will treat you any different! He deleted his own wife from his myspace page and even when she was his myspace friend, he certainly did not put her in his tops friends nor did he show any pictures of her. What a lousy husband I must say! He is not Mr. Right, rather he is a player and a dog. Avoid! Save yourself some unnecessary heartache!

He also admitted to me that he haves sex with women on a regular basis for fun. Who knows what kind of critters he got running around in them pants!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic