Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ZachW92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ZachW92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need advice
    Posted: August 28 2008 at 9:30pm
My hair is pretty thin, wavy, and very frizzy. I have to straighten my hair about 30 minutes a day to get my hair to become the way I want it to, but usually during the day it frizzes back up. I think it's damaged, but I can't tell. It's very shiny and feels smooth when I straighten it. My hair isn't too long, just below the tip of my ears and the bangs are about eye level. The bangs are also really thin for some reason. I was thinking about pretty much cutting all of my hair off and getting a fresh start and not burning my hair every day, but honestly I don't think I have the patience for that. I've tried weak gel and strong gel in my hair to make the frizz stay down but it doesn't work. Usually just makes my hair thick and greesy. All of my hair is naturally straight but the top and bangs, so that's the only part I straighten. I'm just not really sure what to do. I've tried several different kinds of shampoos and conditioners and yet none have seemed to do what I want. I've also tried some anti-frizz cream but that doesn't seem to work either. Anyone have any advice for me?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic