Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHair Growth

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
hairwilltravel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairwilltravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Growth
    Posted: September 03 2008 at 10:38pm
What is the maximum and minimum hair grows per month? Can you break down the minimum and maximum for: straight hair, wavy hair and tight curly hair?   
hairwilltravel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairwilltravel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 03 2008 at 10:45pm
[QUOTE=hairwilltravel] What is the maximum and minimum hair grows per month? Can you break down the minimum and maximum for: straight hair, wavy hair and tight curly hair?   [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="middle" />
Poza Salon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Poza Salon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 09 2009 at 10:06pm
Typically 1/2 an inch per month. Depending on Health, Diet & genetics.
Of course the curlier the hair the harder it is to tell. Best measurment is haircolor. Once you have your hair colored...count down the amount of weeks it takes to hit the 1/2 inch!

Edited by Karen Shelton - January 10 2009 at 8:11am
suicides_eve View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote suicides_eve Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 10 2009 at 9:57am
I can get up to 1.5 " a month in hair growth.

it doesn't matter what type of hair your have. It goes on genetics, health and diet. I drink lots of water take vitamins and stay away from sodas and cigarettes.

when my hair was in a short pixie i measured it monthly to get an idea of how much it grew, now that my hair is longer i  only measure a small part on the crown.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic