Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

HELP ME !!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
360. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP ME !!!!
    Posted: September 23 2008 at 2:57pm
I cut my hair in July and i been trying to get waves every since i think my main problem is my brushing so question what direction should i be brushing my hair because the waves i got now there not connecting like i want them to at all there every were so can somebody give me sum tips on the right way i supposed to be brushing my shoot   
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2008 at 9:32pm
                   How to Brush

Brushing is very important when training your hair to get a 360Wave pattern. It is the most important step in getting waves. Pomades and hair care products are all secondary. You can use all the pomades and gunk you want, but if you don't brush the correct way it will not help you get 360Waves. Below is an illustration of how to brush. Please pay close attention to the angle and direction of the brush. If you have been brushing different than the illustation and have waves, good for you. It still does not change how the correct way should be. In order to get perfect 360 rotation of waves you must brush in a circular direction as well. Here's an example..........

EDIT in red(Sleepy):
Details

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic