Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Fox TV Cancels Do Not Disturb Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fox TV Cancels Do Not Disturb Show
    Posted: September 26 2008 at 11:02pm

Fox's workplace sitcom Do Not Disturb has been canceled and is the first new Fall show that has fallen. 

The show stars Niecy Nash (host of Clean House on E!) and Jerry O'Connell (Carpoolers). 

Other stars included Jesse Tyler Ferguson (Larry on Do Not Disturb) , Molly Stanton (Passions), Jolene Purdy and Dave Franco. 

Sources close to Fox confirm that DND is gone after just three aired episodes, although the official announcement won't come down until next week.

A rep for the studio said the show has not been killed—just being preempted on Oct. 1 for an hour of 'Til Death—but an inside source says DND is a goner.
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2008 at 3:43pm
Sadly I have to agree with the decision to cancel the show.  I just watched the first three episodes on Hulu.com and although I love Niecy Nash so much, she basically carried the show.  Jerry O'Connell was like a blob and Jesse Tyler Ferguson who I enjoyed on previous shows plays a really wimpy gay man that is so stereotypical and in some ways a little insulting to gay men - in my humble opinion.  I did like Molly Stanton and Jolene Purdy but everything else was very cliche.  Sad because Audrina Patridge was scheduled to be and I think it will not be shown now.
Curly Carrie
Check Out CurlTalk at HairBoutique.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic