Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Best Oils for Fussy Baby

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Sophia1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sophia1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Best Oils for Fussy Baby
    Posted: September 27 2008 at 6:42pm
Hi everyone ! I have used aromatherapy oils for several years ( for myself only ) but now I have an 8 month old baby who has trouble falling asleep for her naps and gets really fussy.

I know about lavender and jasmine, but I am not sure how to apply this. So far I just sprinkle some on a blanket. I am also afraid of overpowering her, since i typically use a LOT of oil on myself with no problems. But I know babies can be very sensitive. I am also very afraid of her getting some oil in her eyes since she rubs her eyes so much when she's tired.

Any ideas for how to use oils on babies most effectively?
I prefer to use just one or two oils, since I am on a serious budget :-)   Thanks everybody !!

anyda.sin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anyda.sin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2009 at 3:16pm
Its better to get suggestion from your doctor then to trying something from yourself.He will guide you perfectly.
Anyda.sin Online Pharmacy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic