Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WEN: Reviews? Discounts? Knock-Offs? Alternatives
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WEN: Reviews? Discounts? Knock-Offs? Alternatives

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AdamOnDemand View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AdamOnDemand Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WEN: Reviews? Discounts? Knock-Offs? Alternatives
    Posted: September 29 2008 at 2:35pm
I've just learned about WEN hair care products.  I'm very curious. 

I'm a guy about 40 who has allowed my hair to grow long (shoulder length) for the first time, and am having to educate myself on how to care for and manage long men's hair. 

Mine happens to be very soft, with ultra-fine chestnut colored hair strands, tending toward wavy.  It also tends toward frizzy. 

I've also always suffered from dandruff when my hair has been more than buzzcut long, but have recently discovered that if I don't use shampoo, my dandruff tends to go away. 

I'm on an as natural as possible kick.  I've recently discovered conditioner washing, which is great, but you've got to make sure to use a natural conditioner that doesn't leave a build up (like those with micro crystalline wax, etc.) 

So, for all these reasons, WEN seems to be fascinating. 

But, I'd love to see reviews from men who've tried/used it.

Can it be bought at discount?

Are there any good substitutes or knock-offs?
mosaicluxury View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mosaicluxury Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2008 at 4:27pm

I purchased it through QVC And bought the double size bottle 32 ounces for $44.00 It is like a shampoo and conditioner in one. so you are eliminating allot of other hair care products. It is double the size taht comes with the kit for only 14 dollars more 

If you use this link 

www.qvc.com/iqdou/join.aspx?ref=11967

you can get a $10 Credit toward ANY purchase at QVC

you just need to create an account. at the end of your purchase there will be a radio button and you need to select it to receive your credit. Otherwise it will be saved for future use.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic