Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zoe McLellan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Durango View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Durango Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zoe McLellan
    Posted: October 02 2008 at 1:39pm
Zoe McLellan (Lisa George on "Dirty Sexy Money") appeared in the season premier with a very short, stylish 'do.  She has had short hair ever since appearing on the show, though this style is shorter than last year.  Her hair was well below her shoulders in 2004.

And no, it's not a Posh Pixie clone, as she was short long before Victoria Beckham cut the Pob short.  It's a very crisp, clean style, and IMO really works for her much better than the long hair 4 years ago.  No pix were up on ABC as of this AM, but Getty shows a very similar cut in recent pictures, as well as the much longer style she wore in 2004.

And the red sheath dress she wore in the restaurant scene in last night's show is worth checking out, too.   
Durango
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 02 2008 at 2:03pm
Does appear to be a little shorter.  She is just plain cute!
Long hair pics of her just don't look as good.

conrad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote conrad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2008 at 9:56am
Both my wife an I saw her on the show the other night, and we both thought her hair looked great.  I said "why dont you try it? You would look great!"  and i got the typical "It wont look good on me" response.....RATS!
"We are the people our parents warned us about" Jimmy Buffet
HAWG View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HAWG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2008 at 8:10pm
From the other day; bangs a little longer than on the season premiere:

HAWG
shortvslong View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shortvslong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2008 at 6:08am
she does look great with short hair! I didn't like long hair on her when she was on JAG
think_tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote think_tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:49am
Ah I don't know, the bangs just look a bit messy, rather than fun, and the rest of the cut is just too short for my taste, I'm afraid....
think_tom neolight hair
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2008 at 11:58am
The more I see it on DSM, the more I like it. Unique cut and styling, simple, and shows off her gorgeous face.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic