Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Should I try the Hairtopia Vitamins??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
kellyp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellyp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Should I try the Hairtopia Vitamins??
    Posted: March 11 2003 at 2:48pm
Has anyone noticed any changes after taking these vitamins??? Also, If I take these vitamins, should I stop my multi? It seems like there are soooo many things in the Hairtopia vitamins and minerals.

Kelly
Little Lolita View Drop Down
Unregistered
Unregistered
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Little Lolita Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 5:36pm
I took them for 30 days but I didn''t notice much difference. They have a 45 day money back guarantee and I did get a credit back for the 30 day trial that I purchased. The HairTopia people were very nice and dealt with my request very prompty. I think you can only get the money back on the 30 day trial though. I also tried Ultra and it didn''t work either. My stylist says my hair is extremely damaged from all the chemicals I have been using so I think it is probably a great product but I am probably the exception rather than the rule.
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 02 2003 at 5:52pm
Hi all,

HairTopia works for about 98-99% of the people who take the program.

There are some common misconceptions about HairTopia. Yes, there is a money back guarantee on the 45 Day Trial program ONLY. This money back guarantee does not extend to the 60 or the 90 day programs because obviously is you are trying the program the 45 days will be the proof of the program for you. It is also requested that if someone is trying the program that they try it for a full 45 days and not send it back after a few days. Like anything, it takes time for the human body to adjust and respond. It doesn't happen in an instant. There is still a short period after the 45 days to request a refund and I know personally that the person in charge of the refunds does his very best to respond to people quickly via email.

Unfortunately some people don't read the HairTopia information and they will purchase the 60 or 90 programs, take them for 60 or 90 days and then ask for their money back....which is not part of the deal. We will definitely refund the 30 day program but of course we do not offer a money back on the other programs. We try very hard to publish the information on the trial period all over the place but some people just don't pay attention to the information.

Some people think that more is better and will buy the 90 days and take all 90 days in 30 days. Which is a basic waste of time and supplements because the body will excrete the excess amounts. Again, we can refund for the initial 45 day trial but not any other program.

We have had many many very happy users of HairTopia. I have personally taken it for a year because I feel it is important to only offer something that has been tested by us here at HB.com. I am also the first to say that it doesn't work for everyone and there are many reasons why it might not work from serious physical problems to extremely damaged hair.

If you want to try the program we will not absolutely promise that it works for everyone. Historically 98-99% of the users have had good results. That is why we offer the refund on the trial program. However, we do not offer a refund past the first 45 days...which we believe is very fair for people to try.

If anyone has questions I am always happy to answer them and they can email me at shelton@hairboutique.com.

Thanks for letting me clarify.

Best wishes,
Karen Shelton
shelton@hairboutique.com

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic