Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

getting started

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mjudeh23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjudeh23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: getting started
    Posted: October 19 2008 at 9:36pm
ok i went out to my local beuaty salon and bought motions pink lotion, murray's pomade, and luster's scurl wave gel activator, i have a hard and soft brush and a du rag. I need to know what to use at what time and in what order so i can start ASAP
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2008 at 7:56pm
 get some hollywood Beauty Carrot Cream if you go to Walgrenes they sell the cream with the Cholesterol which is a deep conditioner

The Pomade will be used when you are wolfin to help lay the hair down
Brush often and durag wen not dont sleep without it   
mjudeh23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mjudeh23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2008 at 8:15pm
so wha should i do with the pink lotion, n wave jel activator, 
dothdamnthang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dothdamnthang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2008 at 8:17pm
Originally posted by mjudeh23 mjudeh23 wrote:

so wha should i do with the pink lotion, n wave jel activator, 

those two products i like but you add them after the CC or the OC
youngchris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngchris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2009 at 10:52pm

i was wondering if just washing my hear 2 times a week and puting on dogro and oil sheen dailly with alot of brushing going to do me some good because i alredy had a few waves and my hair was in good soft condition is there any products i need to buy or am i doing ok and how should i get my hair cut

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic