Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NBA

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NBA
    Posted: October 28 2008 at 7:03pm
Where my NBA fans @?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2008 at 7:45pm

Very cute
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 9:57am
I'm a lifelong NY Knicks fan, they been pretty crappy the last few years but you ain't a real fan until you hit all the major ups and downs of your team being successful to being almost D-League status.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 7:30pm
Tru, how you like tha changes and trades tha Knicks been making?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 8:22pm
You hear Jalen Rose say how he knows LeBron and Bosh will be a Knick once they become free-agents?
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 5:52am
Well I think we traded our 2 leading scorers too soon without getting adequate temporary compensation for them but I'm not the GM though so o well. I still think Lebron coming to NY is a stretch but we should have the cap money to sign a major young impact player to build around and thats what I want to see to erase this memory of the 2000 decade of infutility.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 11:31am
Yea I don't think those trades were about makin' tha team better more so about freein' up cap room so they can go afta LeBron, Wade, Bosh, etc.
And apparently LeBron tryin' ta make it into a lil bidding war already instead of waitin' til tha season ova to start thinkin'/talkin' bout that
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2008 at 11:37am
And then tha Knicks also have that whole Stephon issue
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 8:49am
Lebron would be good but if we don't get him and end up getting Chris Bosh I wouldn't be mad either because he is also a good young player to build around.I want Starbury out of NY now! He has worn out his welcome.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 9:43am
I don't kno why they still have him around...does he have that "no trade" clause in his contract or something?
I kinda think no team really wants him...but according to him, there are a few out there who do
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 9:49am
No, he still around because his contract is 21 million dollars and no team wants to trade for that kinda money, and Marbury refuses to accept a buyout of anything short of $21 million.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 01 2008 at 10:07am
Ah thats what it is..how much longer is his contract for?
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2008 at 1:26pm
"Knicks Ask Marbury to stay away from practices, games"

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2008 at 8:28am
This is the last year of his contract, he will probably play for Europe next year though because nobody is gonna want him unless it's a desperate team out there.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2008 at 11:45am
Yea I don't think there's a team that would want him but according ta him, there are a few teams out there who want him..but thats probably him boostin' his own ego, jus like him sayin' he's tha best point guard in tha league...
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 04 2008 at 4:10pm
Marbury USED TO be one of the best guards in the league, he fell off though, thats the only reason why his contract was so huge because it's hard to find a good point guard but he is over the hill now.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 9:56am
You see tha Knicks beat tha Pistons....I have yet to like that trade..
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 2:53pm
We also have Al Harrington right now and we almost beat the Lakers.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 8:49pm
I kno..they've improved from las season IMO
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic