Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair Dye Horror!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Skitsofrenika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Skitsofrenika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair Dye Horror!
    Posted: October 29 2008 at 9:27am
I dyed my hair a gorgeous shade of bright red quite a while ago. I suited me really well but the upkeep on the roots drove me mad so I re-dyed it my natural dark brown colour.
Sadly I used a very bad hair dye which did not agree with my hair.
Clairol Nice 'n Easy. There was nothing nice or easy about it!! It started burning the second it hit my head and when I washed it off bits of hair and gritty stuff that I could only describe as sand washed out!

Thankfully my hair's find now after a couple years later.. still has thick and gorgeous as ever, I'll never use that dye again!
Gothic Rapunzel
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 17 2008 at 7:47am
Nice and Easy is actually one of the more gentle hairdyes out there.Sounds like you had a Allergy to the dye and would have had this problem with ANY dye you used.
Ally<3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ally<3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2009 at 5:32am
Box dyes suck, regardless.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic