Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Experiences with Laser therapy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BlackGTI View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlackGTI Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Experiences with Laser therapy
    Posted: November 25 2008 at 12:01pm
I am 24 years old and have been pretty conscientious about losing my hair since i was 17 years old. I went on propecia at that age up until 22 yrs. At that point, I meddled around with alternative therapies, one of which was the Hairmax lasercomb. I guess it works differently for every person, and for me, it really improved my scalp conditions, including dryness and psoriasis. It also made my hair look extremely thick. I stopped using the product approx. 5 months later because I went on Avodart (similar to propecia, only stronger). I am not a salesman, I am actually a university student, and I would like to hear others' experiences with the product, and if anybody is interested in buying a hairmax lasercomb (compact version that cost me 450 bucks), please email me at danielp@uvic.ca. I am really trying to get rid of this thing to pay for my last semester, and am willing to give it up for 150 bucks. Thanks alot everyone!! hope to hear from you soon! 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic