Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Princess - Enter Here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess - Enter Here
    Posted: November 27 2008 at 9:46am
Tell the Hip-Hop Community more about yourself, I seen that you have been hanging around for awhile and I definitely noticed and I appreciate you coming through and helping me keep this Hip-Hop thing alive since just about everybody abandoned it or have not been around.

Waves(2001-Present)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 7:13pm
Hey whats up? Um, what yall kno?
I do love my music, love my R&B, Soca, Reggae/Dancehall. I joined back in Feb while BHM was shut down and would occasionally visit this site, since its kinda on tha dead side, then I found this section and I stay listening to music so I was like why not LOL and also tryin' to contribute to otha sections on here as well. It is quite, but I have no problems with that..I like tha diversity of topics/sections thats here.
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 27 2008 at 7:52pm
Aww a thread jus for lil ol meEmbarrassedLOL

Hey whats up? Um, what yall kno?
I do love my music, love my R&B, Soca, Reggae/Dancehall. I joined back in Feb. while BHM was shut down and would occasionally visit this site n post, since its kinda on tha dead side..then I found this section and I stay listening to music so I was like why not contributeLOL and also tryin' to contribute to otha sections on here as well. It is quite, but I have no problems with that..I like tha diversity of topics/sections thats here.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 6:01am
Yep a thread just for you, I had to recognize your outstanding activity here in these parts and as the Hip-Hop and 360waves moderator I salute you. I also like my music with hip-hop #1, followed by dancehall and R&B. I'm going to start diversifying the topics on here even more, it's just slow because every 2 years a massive amount of people stop coming through and more new people sign up and post.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2008 at 1:31pm
Embarrassed Aww thas nice..Coo, I'll be here ta contribute whateva lil I can.
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2008 at 11:02pm
Thanks it is much appreciated :)

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 08 2008 at 11:30pm
One thing I like about this site is that there are a lot/wide variety of topics/sections on here...I've been pretty much posting all ova tha place lol
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2008 at 7:38am
Lol now what used to be the hip-hop forum seems to be scattered all over the site.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 12 2008 at 10:37am
I noticed that as well..I was online during these lil movements and thought that it would have been put back together by now like other topics have and some even expanded..but this tha only confusing/scattered one
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2008 at 2:48pm
Lol yeah I'm still confused it took me a little while to find this area once again.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 18 2008 at 8:28pm
It still takes me a min to find it lol, I gotta scroll slowly or jus click on Hip Hop and scroll thru tha seperate Hip Hop categories
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2008 at 7:53am
I need to talk to the administrator about that I'm just gettin back I been gone for the holidays.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 29 2008 at 7:58pm

Yea, hopefully tha section gets put back together..

360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 06 2009 at 12:30pm
I still haven't gotten the chance to e-mail Admin, I been busy as hell at work because my team was short of everybody but myself so I been loaded .

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2009 at 1:34pm
I got this response in tha feedback section:

Thanks for your feedback.

The HairBoutique.com Team is in the process of evaluating new software and trying to clean up some of the bigger treads to help them load faster.

I will definitely pass your feedback on.

Thank you for taking the time.

Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 15 2009 at 9:26pm
Yay its back together! lol
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 6:33pm
Lol wassup Princess it has been awhile *blows dust off of keyboard*.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 9:57pm
I'm chilling, listening to some music, wishing it was tha weekend and warmer out lol. Whas up with you?
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 31 2009 at 1:59pm
Nothing much been busy as hell at work because I'm getting transferred from Boston to Staten Island so I have been wrapping up a few things and I have to train two people on how to do my job, so I have been occupied lol. It's about to get warm soon though, the temperature is starting to stabilize into the 50's.

Waves(2001-Present)
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 01 2009 at 1:13pm
Can't wait for that..it needs to stop looking so depressing outside, makes me want to just sleep all day lol
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic