Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tropic Thunder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tropic Thunder
    Posted: November 27 2008 at 8:11pm
Tha ending of it was hilarious!
jamaicakid85 View Drop Down
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 28 2008 at 6:19am
I haven't seen this yet, when it came out I was sent to Texas for Hurricane Relief and never got around to seeing it.

Waves(2001-Present)
_Princess_ View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _Princess_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2008 at 1:37pm
Oh ok...it typically isn't a movie I would have seen on my own...but I seen it with one of my boys who wanted to see it...to me it had its moments..but the ending I think was tha best part of it
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 29 2008 at 11:04pm
"What you mean you people?" I remember that commercial a couple people told me it was funny but I'll just get the blu-ray so I can have more of the comedy kind of movies.

Waves(2001-Present)
360 Vet

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jamaicakid85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2010 at 9:26am
I love this movie Robert Downey Jr. should have received an Oscar for his performance dude killed this movie! "I'm a coller up some of them greens" lol.

Waves(2001-Present)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic