Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Betty Nguyen and Robin Meade both...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 6:22am
It certainly looks less fake.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 4:39pm
Wow, it's already longer!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 30 2009 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

It certainly looks less fake.
OK, I'll bite. What part of her longer style looked fake?
Who has more fun than people?
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2009 at 10:34pm
I'm hoping Robin will settle on this look. Liking the choppy layers here and the fact she's gone back to bangs.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 1:03am
Rocky is that touch up you did? Nice job I like her with long hair but I had to say nice job.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 6:58am
I'm confused by all these pictures.  So does Robin have long hair now or did she cut it short?  That last picture is it old?  A brand new haircut?  Or doctored?  If it's the latter, that's a nice job because I can't tell it. 

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 8:00am
Rocky's photo is doctored. He says he wishes her hair was that short.

How Robin's hair looks depends on what day you tune in. Today it was curled and had a lot of body. Most days it's straight, thinner looking and bangier. How long Robin's hair really is may be a secret between her and her hair dresser.

Here are a few pics from the last couple weeks, since her haircut or new extensions:

Who has more fun than people?
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 9:20am
I think today's version was the best combination of recent months. Long but not so long it overwhelms her face. Deep rich red/brown color. Very full. Loose curls that tumbled past her shoulders. Soft sideswept bangs that set off her gorgeous eyes. Homerun.

As someone told me off-list, take her out of that Carol Brady/Lost in Space top with the heavy stripes and put her in a men's white dress shirt with the two top buttons undone, and I might just jump right through the TV.

What, too much?
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
Rocky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 11:00am

Yeah...  Inspired by a previous post after her most recent haircut suggesting more bangs and less length, I doctored a screen cap with Photoshop (thanks for the compliments).  Sorry I wasn't more clear but I figured all of us Robin-watchers would know it was fake.

I like the bangs and layers but wish it were a little 'shorter'.  The length is not so much an issue as the amount of weight the stylist removed from the bottom layers.  Needs to be thicker to look healthier, IMO. Something about the proportion of overall length to the rest of the cut seems off to me as well. 

Overall, I'm happy with the updated style.  I agree that it looked especially nice today (4/8) with the curls. When she wore her hair very long (just prior to the most recent haircut) I was thinking it looked a bit like an Elvira wig.

-Rocky

Are we a little obsessive about Robin? Tongue
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 5:52pm
I think the doctored Rocky photo is a good tip for the direction she should go in.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 08 2009 at 7:22pm
Rocky's fakeover is spot on, except I probably would have done a little more bang. 
hairboi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairboi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 4:49pm
Rocky's fakeover is awesome. She looks soooo good with short hair. She used to have a simmilar style to this a few years ago and as I said before it was totally cute, sexy, versitile, and had tons of style. There were so many more ways she could wear it. I also liked her wardrobe back then too.
Ben C View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ben C Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 09 2009 at 5:10pm
I like the longer hair better.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic